Sunday, May 1, 2011

Transition...continued

So, it has been over two years since my last blog. I got inspired to reconsider blogging again after reading a friends blog. The reason I have not been active is that I feel I will not have time to write and post blogs. But, I promised myself, and my inspiring friend that I would give it a try again.

Here I am. Just as I had sensed that a move would soon befall me, it happened that half a year later, I was on my way back to Finland. Back to school again, this time to pursue a PhD, after a lot of thought and prayer, and faith that I was actually doing the best thing for me at the time. A lot has happened since then, and I hope that I can feature some of it as time goes.

I am at a good place in my life right now...and I am thankful to God for his love, grace and faithfulness.

I will try to keep posting..

No comments: